Are You Preparing Your Home for a Big Celebration or Gathering?
You are nearing the end of the long list of tasks that you want to complete before your younger daughter’s high school graduation party. You have had the deck refinished; completed the scrapbooks; created t-shirt quilts from some of the graduate’s favorite memories. The only think left on the list is to take care of the carpet cleaning. Fortunately, there are a number of options for local carpet cleaning services.
From carpet to upholstery cleaning, there are many times when you want to make sure that your house looks just right. When you get ready to host a big graduation party you want to make sure that your house looks its very best. Likewise, it is important to make sure that you are ready for the people who are going to be your guests.
Professional Carpet Cleaning Services Help Many Property Owners Prepare for All Kinds of Events
Both residential and commercial carpets and upholstery need specific kinds of care if they are going to keep looking their best, as well as making sure that they last as long as possible. Did you know, for instance, that It is recommended to have all upholstery professionally cleaned at least once a year? And while it may be a little uncomfortable to think about, in a single year, a person will shed as much as eight pounds of dead skin. This, or course, is one of the reasons that it is important to not only keep up with the daily cleaning needs, but also more in depth cleanings that are required once or twice a year.
Consider these facts and figures about the carpet and cleaning industry and the impact that these services can have on the health and beauty of a home, as well as the economy of the nation:
- Manufacturers recommend that home and business owners should vacuum their carpet at least twice a week.
- Carpeting makes up approximately 51% of the U.S. flooring market, to it is not surprising that there are many cleaning services that focus on this product.
- If well-maintained, carpets can last for as long as 15 years.
- Although there are many who indicate that they want to try to keep their carpets clean, 75% of people admit they walk on their carpet while still wearing their outdoor shoes
- Manufacturers recommend that your carpet should be steam cleaned every 12 to 24 months.
- Professionals recommend having your carpet steam-cleaned every six months, however, if you have a pet in your home.
Graduation parties, wedding breakfasts, and other special events are some of the perfect reasons to schedule services with a professional carpet and upholstery cleaning services. This investment to make sure that your home looks its best is also a great way to make sure that you are protecting the investment that you have made in both the furnishings and the carpeting in your home. If you are a business owner, it is also even more important to make sure that you are doing everything that you can to keep your spaces clean.