5 Bathroom Tile Trends To Boost Your Next Renovation
Thinking about renovating your bathroom? If your tile is getting a bit too drab for you, you might be eager for a complete revamp. Fortunately, this year is full of gorgeous bathroom tile designs. Whether you are committed to the classics or open to interior adventure, there is something for you. The following are some of this year’s top bathroom ceramic tile designs.
- Bold Color: If your white or tan tile just isn’t expressing your home’s personality anymore, it’s time to toss it for something that pops. Try subway wall tiles in red, blue, or yellow to make your bathroom more vibrant. This can turn your daily routine into something revitalizing.
- Mosaic Tile Patterns: To take your design even further, consider a mosaic pattern on your wall or floor. Whether you get creative yourself or hire a designer, have fun adding some artistry to even the most simple interior design. Just be sure to order enough tiles to account for mistakes.
- Natural Textures: Stone and ceramic tile that looks like wood can make your room feel more rustic. While bathroom designs are more traditionally crisp and clean, this year is all about making it natural. Add some plants to really complete the design.
- Glossy Finishes: If rustic is not your things, glossy subway tiles are also popular this year. Whether opting for white tile or a color, carefully select the right gloss to achieve your desired look. A tile professional can help you choose the right one.
- Fun Shapes: Another way to break the rules is to throw out your rectangular tiles and trade them for a hexagon or other shape. This gives the room a more artful look while still keeping the class of tiles. Again, just be sure that you are comfortable selecting and installing irregular patterns.
Whether choosing mosaic tile patterns or white subway tiles, you are fully in control of your bathrooms design. So, get creative and have fun with it. Do not be afraid to completely shake up your previous look and trade it for something more risky. The results will be sophisticated and uniquely you. Continue reading here.