Do You Have an Insect Problem at Your House That Is Driving You Crazy?
Your teenage daughter was freaking out about a wasp on the porch, so you tried to calm her down by telling her that you had never been stung by one. In fact, you continued to explain, only one time in over 40 years have you ever been stung by a bee. As you continued to convince your teen daughter that it was highly unlikely . . .
Until THE WASP LANDED ON YOUR HAND while you were talking, and your whole point was drowned out by our own high-pitched squealing and flailing about.
Now you know why your teenage daughter was freaking out. You did not get stung, but you certainly served as a source of protection for your daughter. The wasp was too busy owning you to even think about returning to the teenager!
As you recounted this creepy tale to your friend she said that she would have paid anything to see a video of that wasp encounter. You quickly responded that the only think you wanted to pay for was a visit from pest control services to make sure that this wasp, nor any of its friends and family members, had not taken up permanent residence anywhere near your home.
Various Types of Pest Control Services Are Recommended in Different Locations Around the Country
Getting household pest control tips from local exterminators can be a real advantage. While an exterminator in Omaha, Nebraska, for instance, might be well versed in getting rid of silver fish that tend to gather in your canned lighting system, but this strange winged insect might not be familiar to an exterminator who is from the east coast. It only makes sense that a local exterminator can provide the most effective types of pest control services.
Consider some of these statistics about the types of pest control services that are most commonly requested:
- In a single year, a female mouse can have five to 10 litters of as many as five or six young each.
- Wasps and hornet stings, and sometimes bee stings, can be very dangerous. If you notice a nest of any kind, it might be wise to contact a professional for help in getting rid of the problem.
- According to some estimates, over $2 billion is spent a year in controlling or preventing termite infestations in the U.S.
- Scientists estimate that there are at least 1.5 million ants on the planet for every human being.
- Fire ants infest 14 different states in the southern region of the U.S.
- Regular pest control visits can help you avoid any major infestations or problems.
- Estimates indicate that one of every five home owners surveyed indicated that termites were their main pest concern.
- Although they are more active when the temperature is 70 degrees or higher, American roaches can survive lower temperatures with the right conditions.
- Kids and dangerous bug sprays do not mix, but if you work with a professional exterminator you can request treatments that are safe for both children and pets.
- In a national study, more than 80% of U.S. homes were found to have mouse allergens.
- No one with allergies wants to find out that the source of their problems are cockroaches and mouse droppings. Contacting an exterminator can help you deal with both of these problems.
- Get the best services available in your area.
- One way to reduce hazards of pesticide use is by applying chemicals only when and where they are needed, and by minimizing the traditional blanket spray treatment.
- Until you find yourself dealing with infestation problems in your home you likely do not understand the importance of of finding the correct types of pest control services.
- The merican roach has been reported to spread at least 33 kinds of bacteria, six kinds of parasitic worms, and at least seven other kinds of human pathogens.
Just like a mother trying to calm a teenage daughter over a wasp flying in the area, you are not likely to understand the paranoia of a pest infestation until you have experienced one yourself. Once that wasp lands on your hand, though, or you come downstairs into a kitchen infested with roaches, you will understand the urgency in finding the best local pest control services. Instead of freaking out, make the call to a pest control expert.